I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide! Free shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
Shipping and delivery, worldwide express (2-4 business days)
Our express worldwide shipping option is through DHL Express Signature Service, charges in relation to parcels up to 2kg in weight are as follows:
|REGION||ORDERS UNDER $200||ORDERS OVER $200|
|Australia||$10 (2 business days)||FREE (2 business days)|
|New Zealand||$20 (2-3 business days)||FREE (2-3 business days)|
|Americas||$30 (2-3 business days)||$10 (2-3 business days)|
|Asia||$30 (2-3 business days)||$10 (2-3 business days)|
|Europe||$35 (3-4 business days)||$10 (3-4 business days)|
|United Kingdom||$35 (3-4 business days)||$10 (3-4 business days)|
|Rest of world||$45 (3-4 business days)||$20 (3-4 business days)|
Please note the above charges serve as a guide only and are subject to change following receipt of your order. A shipping quote will be provided at checkout based on the destination and combined weight of your order and may include a discount or be waived if the value of the products in your cart is over $200. Should the final shipping charge exceed the quote provided at the time of checkout, we will notify you via email and you have the right to cancel the order within 48 hours from the time of the notice.
Our promise is to process orders as soon as possible so they arrive to you in a timely manner. Estimated delivery times are subject to processing and, for international deliveries, customs clearance of your delivery. We use a signature required service and are therefore unable to ship to PO Boxes (some exceptions apply).
For more information on shipping and delivery please refer to our Terms and Conditions, Supply of Products.
We are happy to refund the purchase price of any unworn items received by us in its original packaging within 10 days of your order being delivered to you. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase, a completed G’day Baby Returns Form and securely packed and sent to us via signature service, fully insured, post or courier service. Please note, delivery charges relating to a returns process are your sole responsibility. For Health and Safety purposes we request that underwear items that have been removed from their packaging and/or tried on are not returned to us. More information on our returns process is outlined in our Terms and Conditions, Supply of Products.
DUTY AND TAX
Please be aware your order is quoted and processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and depending on the value of your order and the destination country, taxes, duties and fees may be levied. Although such charges are not always applicable, we recommend you contact your local customs office to establish the criteria for assessment and any tax-free threshold. Payment of any taxes, duties and fees is your sole responsibility and any fees payable will be calculated and collected by the courier at the time of your delivery.
Orders sent to an Australian address will attract Goods and Services Tax (GST) equal to 10 per cent which is calculated and quoted in your final purchase price as you complete your order.
Please refer to the following table when selecting size. Remember safety first when choosing sleepwear products and select the child’s true size. While growing room in every other style is always an advantage, it is especially important that sleepwear is worn snug thereby reducing the possibility of catching fire.
A child’s height is the best way to choose a size, because all kids grow at their own pace. Measure the child’s height from the top of the head to the floor. You should also consider their weight if a child is above or below average. If you are buying a gift, and do not have the child’s measurements, refer to the age guide and if in doubt order the next size up so they can grow into it or our e-gift certificate might be a great option.
Baby Size Guide
|000/0-3 months||61cm||6kg||0-3 months|
|00/3-6 months||67cm||8kg||3-6 months|
|0/6-12 months||75cm||10kg||6-10 months|
Kids Size Guide
*If you are using our age guide we offer the following:
PETITES – go down one size
AVERAGE – according to age guide
TALL/PLUS – go up one size
Good news, all our products are machine washable and washing instructions are provided with every product. We have also prepared a helpful Laundry Tips guide to help you best care for your products . Due to the untreated organic nature of our fabrics some styles may vary once they are worn or washed especially if they are laundered differently to the care instructions provided, so please always follow the care instructions attached to your products.
When you register with us through the checkout process you will be recognised as a loyal customer. As a loyalist you will enjoy exclusive offers not available to the public. Following your first purchase with us you will receive more information, so stay tuned. Remember, we don’t hold sales and one-off promotions so this is our way of saying thanks for loving our products.
We appreciate that you may prefer speaking to someone helpful about your order or to place an order by telephone and we welcome that. Here’s how to get in touch with us. We are based in Sydney, Australia and are available weekdays, from 9am until 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Alternatively, send us an email with your contact details and a suitable time to contact you and we will be in touch.Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +61 2 8084 1083
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I pick up my order in person?
- Yes. We are based in Sydney and you are welcome to collect your order from our premises. Please contact us to arrange this: [email protected]
- What payment do you accept?
- We accept major credit cards Visa, Mastercard and American Express through this website. We also accept PayPal. If you would like to pay using a Postal Money Order or direct funds transfer then please register as a customer, save your order/shopping cart and contact us to complete your transaction using your nominated payment method. For more information please visit our Terms and Conditions, Supply of Product
- Are your products available through retail stores?
- Currently the G’day baby and G’day kids range is sold through a number of exclusive Australian boutiques. To enquire about a stockist near you please email [email protected] your location and we will send you their details. Interested in becoming a stockist? Enquiries are welcome via email [email protected]
- Do your products go on sale?
- Our policy is to reward loyal customers and our followers rather than to hold one-off sales. When you subscribe to our community and purchase frequently from us we reward you. You can also qualify for discounts when you buy in bulk. So please register with us and make sure you are signed in at checkout to make your purchase count.
- What if I cannot find the size I am after?
- If your size is out of stock it won’t be for long. We do accept pre-orders via telephone or email, so please contact us if you would like to place an order on a soon to arrive item.
- I've just placed my order and need to make a change, is this possible?
- We process your order as soon as possible, within hours sometimes, so that you receive your goods in a timely manner. If you contact us with a request to alter a pending order then we are happy to try and assist. If your order has been prepared for dispatch then it may be too late. Please contact us as soon as possible with your request and we will do our best to help.
- What will my baby need?
- With the vast array of choices parents face it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Rather than tell you what you need we spoke to one of our loyal clients, a new mum, to share her thoughts on meeting a newborn’s needs. Click here to access her guide or email [email protected] for a customized solution and don’t forget to include details such as your baby’s due or birth date, height and weight if known, the region you are from and the expected climate.
- How do I purchase a Gift Voucher?
- Purchasing a Gift Voucher is the same as purchasing a product. Simply select the value of the voucher you wish to give and proceed to checkout. You can select more than one voucher for example $100 and a $50 voucher to equal a total gift of $150. Please add the recipients name, email address and your message to the recipient in the comment field at checkout. Digital Gift Vouchers take up to one day business day to be processed and can either be emailed to you or directly to the recipient. Please use the comment field at checkout to specify who the voucher should be emailed to.
- I received a Gift Voucher how can I redeem it?
- Lucky you! Please go ahead and select your favourite products from our online store and simply add your voucher number to the view cart page prior to checkout to redeem. Should your order exceed the value of your voucher then you may pay the remaining balance using one of the payment methods available, including paypal and credit card. A friendly reminder, you have 12 months from the date of issue to spend your Gift Voucher and you must spend the total value of the voucher in one transaction or the balance will be forfeited.
- How should I care for my Merino Wool items?
- Our Merino Wool is machine washable and easy to care for, all you need is an approved liquid wool detergent and a wool or gentle cycle setting on your washing machine. Please refer to our Laundry Tips for more information and always refer to the care label attached to your product.
- Why does my printed item feel stiffer than the unprinted version?
- This is a natural response by the fabric due to the screen printing process. The good news is that washing the garment helps soften the print. Best of all our prints are water-based and free of harmful plastisols, PVC and toxic chemicals.
- What sort of variations should I expect from the wash process?
- Due to the untreated organic nature of our fabrics some styles may vary once they are worn or washed especially if they are laundered differently to the care instructions provided. Our care instructions offer customers the most longevity out of their garment and we encourage customers to adhere to these. We understand however in some Countries line drying isn’t always an option, especially in cooler seasons, and the use of a tumble dryer is necessary for busy parents (if this applies please ensure you select a low setting). We have thoughtfully designed our garments to allow for any such fabric variations ensuring fit and functionality is not compromised.
- Does your sleepwear range comply with safety standards?
- Yes. We don’t take any chances when designing our sleepwear and adhere to the strictest Australian and International Standards. Our entire sleepwear range is classified according to Australian Standards and labeled CAUTION KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME. Our sleepwear is made from 100% Organic Cotton and are designed to be worn snugly as a fitted garment. Our fitted design is for the child’s safety as loose-fitting garments are more likely to catch fire. Also, our ultra-comfortable fitted sleepwear means we are not required to treat our pure fabrics with flame-retardant chemicals. Remember, when selecting your sleepwear size please ensure they are worn snug.